les anciens d'Azeroth Index du Forum

les anciens d'Azeroth Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Brighton star Anthony Knockaert opens up

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les anciens d'Azeroth Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 08:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brighton star Anthony Knockaert opens up Répondre en citant

ANTHONY KNOCKAERT has become the latest Premier League star to reveal he has been treated for depression. The Frenchman said: “I was making myself scared that I was starting to go crazy.” The Brighton winger broke cover tosbobet24  reveal he received counselling for several months last season and apologised to fans for his patchy form. This came after reeling from the double blow of his father dying and splitting from his wife. But ahead of the Saturday’s home game with Tottenham – whose England star Danny Rose revealed his own mental health problems before the World Cup – 26-year-old Knockaert resolved to go public on his secret torment. 
“The club helped me, I saw a counsellor for sbobet24 a few months and even some close relatives in my family didn’t know about it until recently, but now I’m ready to talk about it.
“But I was in a really bad way. It’s already hard to talk to a counsellor about your life and your problems…
“The worst for me was to see some sbobet24 comments saying I’m not at my level, that I’m a Championship player.
“I was making myself scared, thinking I was starting to become crazy – I was always in a bad mood, arguing with people, but that wasn’t my fault.
“I was going through a bad period and just didn’t control anything else.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 08:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les anciens d'Azeroth Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange