les anciens d'Azeroth Index du Forum

les anciens d'Azeroth Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Rafinha makes his case to stay at Barcelona

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les anciens d'Azeroth Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 09:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafinha makes his case to stay at Barcelona Répondre en citant

While Barcelona scour the market for a fresh centre midfielder to invest in, ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo there may well have been one under their noses this entire summer: Rafinha.With his two performances in pre-season, the Brazilian has exhibited many of the credentials the club are currently out to buy and he comes with the bonus of already being fully adapted to Catalonia and LaLiga.For Ernesto Valverde, ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo Rafinha's goalscoring performance against Roma in Dallas was something of a renaissance, given that the player was injured when the coach arrived last summer.And it was Valverde himself who recommended Rafinha head out on loan once fit in January to regain confidence and full fitness."In my case, this is the first time I can see Rafinha when fully fit, so in a way, it's the first time I have watched him," admitted the coach on Tuesday night. "I'm delighted because he's playing well, he's showing a great attitude."That spell at Inter did wonders for Rafinha and the Nerazzurri were keen on him returning for their upcoming Champions League campaign, in a sense emphasising how he still has the ability to impact games like he did when at his best under Luis Enrique."If I'm physically well, I'm ready for everything," said the midfielder following the friendly with Roma, with his long-term knee injuries hopefully now behind him.Now the ball is in Valverde and Barcelona's court. Do they stick with Rafinha or twist in the market? Where, the prospect of signing his brother, Thiago Alcantara, as his replacement is a very real one. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 09:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Aoû - 09:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafinha makes his case to stay at Barcelona Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rafinha makes his case to stay at Barcelona

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les anciens d'Azeroth Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange